NEET 2020: NTA to declare medical entrance exam results today — Here’s how to check the scorecard
- NEET was held on September 13, across several test centres in the country.
- Students are advised to keep an eye on NEET’s official website at nta.neet.nic.in for the latest information.
- Check Business Insider for the latest news and updates.
AdvertisementThe National Testing Agency will announce the results of the National Entrance cum Eligibility Test 2020 today (October 16). According to media reports, the result will be out by 4 pm. Students are advised to keep an eye on NEET’s official website at nta.neet.nic.in for the latest information.
NEET is an entrance test conducted to admit students in various undergraduate medical courses at government medical institutions in India.
Here’s how to check NEET 2020 result
- Go to NEET’s official website at nta.neet.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads ‘NEET (UG) - 2020 Result’
- Fill the details like application number and date of birth in the box.
- Click on submit.
- You will be able to view 2020 NEET results on your screen.
- Download or print it for future reference.
The National Testing Agency had strict standard operating procedures in place because of the pandemic, including measures like reducing the number of candidates per room from the earlier 24 to 12.
The NTA had also increased the number of centres from 2,546 in 2019 to 3,862 this year to ensure crowd management and staggered entry and exit protocols. Unlike the engineering entrance (JEE), NEET-UG, the medical admission test, is a pen and paper exam held once a year.
Candidates, who belong to the General or unreserved category, need at least 50 percentile to be eligible for counselling. In comparison, the candidates from SC/ST/OBC need 40 percentile to be eligible for counselling.
HCL Tech beats guidance — clocks-in 4.5% jump in revenue during second quarter
Popular on BI
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World