NEET 2020: NTA to declare medical entrance exam results today — Here’s how to check the scorecard
- NEET was held on September 13, across several test centres in the country.
- Students are advised to keep an eye on NEET’s official website at nta.neet.nic.in for the latest information.
- Check Business Insider for the latest news and updates.
AdvertisementThe National Testing Agency will announce the results of the National Entrance cum Eligibility Test 2020 today (October 16). According to media reports, the result will be out by 4 pm. Students are advised to keep an eye on NEET’s official website at nta.neet.nic.in for the latest information.
NEET is an entrance test conducted to admit students in various undergraduate medical courses at government medical institutions in India.
Here’s how to check NEET 2020 result
- Go to NEET’s official website at nta.neet.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads ‘NEET (UG) - 2020 Result’
- Fill the details like application number and date of birth in the box.
- Click on submit.
- You will be able to view 2020 NEET results on your screen.
- Download or print it for future reference.
AdvertisementThe National Testing Agency had strict standard operating procedures in place because of the pandemic, including measures like reducing the number of candidates per room from the earlier 24 to 12.
The NTA had also increased the number of centres from 2,546 in 2019 to 3,862 this year to ensure crowd management and staggered entry and exit protocols. Unlike the engineering entrance (JEE), NEET-UG, the medical admission test, is a pen and paper exam held once a year.
Candidates, who belong to the General or unreserved category, need at least 50 percentile to be eligible for counselling. In comparison, the candidates from SC/ST/OBC need 40 percentile to be eligible for counselling.
HCL Tech beats guidance — clocks-in 4.5% jump in revenue during second quarter
- EXCLUSIVE: Communities, brand and then product — CEO explains how Stack Overflow flipped the script on software development
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister