Rajasthan PTET 2020 admit card released. Here’s how to download
- The PTET test is an entrance test for admission to B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. - 2020.
- To be eligible for a 2-year B.Ed course, the candidate needs to be a graduate.
- Whereas, candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible for 4-year integrated B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed.
- Candidates who registered for the exam can download the admit card from their official website at ptetdcb2020.com and ptetdcb2020.org.
- Rajasthan PTET Examination will be conducted on September 16, 2020.
The PTET test is an entrance test for admission to B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. - 2020. To be eligible for the 2-year B.Ed course, the candidate needs to be a graduate.Whereas, candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible for 4-year integrated B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed.
Here’s how to download
- Go to the official website http://ptetdcb2020.org/.
- Select the link that says “Click here for B.Ed. 2 Year Course” from the left panel on the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Select “Download Admit Card” from the left panel.
- Enter either “Form No. or Roll Number” in the box.
- Click on the Proceed button.
- You will be able to download your admit card.
SEE ALSO: Rajanth Singh, Bipin Rawat, Ajit Doval and three Army Service Chiefs to discuss India-China border issue today
- Minister of State for Railways Suresh Angadi dies of coronavirus
- Best keyboards in India
- Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky on the company's IPO— 'When the market's ready for Airbnb, it will go public'
- Best colour printers for home in India
- Roshni Nadar, Divya Gokulnath, Ameera Shah and Vinati Saraf — India’s most powerful businesswomen of 2020, according to Forbes