ICAI CA final examination results to be announced today: Here’s how you can check your result online
- ICAI CA final exam results are to be announced online on 13 or 14 September 2021, as per official notification.
- Candidates of the final examination can also get their results via registered email address.
- The results will be available on three websites — as per official notice — icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org, and icai.nic.in.
AdvertisementAs per the notification by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), the results of new course or old course and final examination that was held in July will be announced today or tomorrow i.e 13 or 14 September 2021.
The CA Final examinations were held between July 5 and July 19. Candidates of the final examination can also get their results via registered email address. But for this, the candidates will have to register themselves first on the official website of ICAI.
The results will be available on three websites, as per official notice — icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org, and icai.nic.in.
How to check your CA Final results online?
- Candidates can visit any of the above websites on any smart device.
- Click on
CA Result2021, you will be directed to a new page where you have to enter your details.
- Select the exam you appeared for — CA Final (Old) or CA Final (New).
- Then enter your registration number or PIN number and then enter your Roll No.
- After adding all the details, click on the submit button.
- The candidates can view their score card.
Stalin will table a bill seeking exemption from NEET exams in Tamil Nadu
Loss-making Cars24 is worth more than a profitable CarTrade — here’s why
Popular on BI
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report