IGNOU admissions 2020: University extends registration date till January 31, check and apply @ignou.ac.in
The registrations have also been extended for re-registration. “With the approval of the Competent Authority, it is to inform you that the last date of submission of Online/Offline Re-registration forms for all programmes for January, 2020 session has been extended upto 31st January 2020,” said the notification.
The interested students can apply and submit the online application forms on the official website ignou.ac.in.
The registrations have been extended for Master Degree Programmes, Bachelor Degree Programmes, PG Diploma And Diploma Programmes, Certificate Programmes and Appreciation/Awareness Level Programmes.
Here’s how to apply:
- Visit the official website onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
- Click the tab that says ‘Register Yourself’
- Enter your login credentials and submit.
- Check your email for username details
- Login and fill the application form
- Pay the fees and upload documents.
- Scanned copy of relevant educational qualification, photograph and signature
- Any relevant document to verify the age.
- Chingari app will now pay composers to create and share music on its platform for its millions of new users
- Airtel deploys Nokia's open Cloud-based VoLTE network
- DRDO to set up research cell at IIT Hyderabad
- Rupee pares initial gains, settles 2 paise down at 74.68 against US dollar
- ShareChat's TikTok rival Moj crosses 5mn downloads on Google Play