Madhya Pradesh Board to announce result dates for classes 10 and 12 – here’s how to check your results online
- The MP board is expected to announce the result declaration date for class 10 and 12 board exams anytime soon.
- The predicted date is April 10 because the MP board results are usually announced within a month’s time of the exam conducted.
- The MP board exams for class 10 began on February 18, while class 12 board exams commenced on February 17.
AdvertisementThe Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MBPSE) is expected to announce the board result dates for both classes 10 and 12 for 2022 soon.
The board is yet to announce the dates for rolling out the board exam results. However, according to media reports, the predicted date is April 10 because the MP board results are usually announced within a month’s time of the exam conducted.
This time the board exams were conducted in offline mode as the COVID-19 cases are declining in the country. However, last year the MP board decided to cancel the board exams as COVID cases were rising and evaluated the students in an alternative way.
The MP board exams for class 10 began on February 18, while class 12 board exams commenced on February 17.
Once the result date is announced, students can check their results online. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to check your class 10 and class 12 board results online —
- Open the official website of MBPSE on any smart device.
- Click on Exam Results and then the candidate will have to click on the respective MP Board class 10 result or MP Board class 12 result link.
- Then enter your login details and click on submit button.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Candidates are advised to keep a hard and soft copy of the result for future reference.
Popular on BI
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments