NEET state counselling 2020 schedule released — Here are the state-wise details for MBBS, BDS counselling
- Various states across India have also announced the NEET 2020 counselling schedule for the 85% state quota.
- Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chandigarh and Telangana are among the states that already started the process for NEET state counselling, while Maharashtra is yet to release the schedule.
- Here’s the complete state-wise schedule for
NEET state counselling 2020.
Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chandigarh and Telangana have already started the process for NEET state counselling.
Here’s the complete state-wise schedule for NEET state counselling 2020:
Uttar Pradesh NEET state counselling 2020
- The Uttar Pradesh Directorate General of Medical Education and Training began the registration for the first round of NEET counselling in UP yesterday (November 5, at 4 pm).
- Candidates who want to apply will have to pay a registration fee of ₹2,000
- Candidates need to fill the registration form on its website (upneet.gov.in).
- The Madhya Pradesh Department of Medical Education started NEET 2020 counselling for state quota seats on November 1.
- The eligible candidates are required to visit its website (dme.mponline.gov.in) and register for the first round.
- The registration will remain open till November 10.
- The merit list of registered candidates of round 1 will be released on November 11.
- The Rajasthan
NEET state counselling 2020 schedulefor state quota seats has been released on the official website of rajugmedical2020.com.
- The counselling began on November 1 and the last date to submit application forms and pay online fees is November 6.
- The provisional merit list will be published on November 9.
- The result of the first round, after the choice filling, will be published on November 19.
- The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) of Tamil Nadu has already begun the registrations for the state quota and NRI quota seats for Tamil Nadu NEET state counselling 2020.
- Students can visit the official website (tnmedicalonline.xyz) and apply for the registration.
- Himachal Pradesh University, which is responsible for conducting NEET counselling in the state has already begun the registrations for HP NEET 2020 admission on November 5.
- The eligible candidates can apply for registration until November 11 on its website.
- For details, i.e. eligibility criteria, fee and other information, the prospectus has been uploaded on the University website.
- Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, the Telangana authority for NEET state counselling 2020 has released the NEET UG rank list for Telangana-domiciled candidates on its website (knruhs.telangana.gov.in).
- The cut-off marks for General category candidates is 147, and for General (PH), it is 129 marks.
- For backward category candidates such as SC/ST, including candidates under physically challenged categories, the cut-off mark is 113.
- Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, the authority responsible for Andhra Pradesh NEET state counselling 2020 has released the Andhra Pradesh NEET rank list.
- You can check the details here
- The state has set the cut-off for the general category at 147, General (PH) at 129 and for the backward category, SC, ST and candidates under physically challenged categories at 113 marks.
- The state of Gujarat has also begun the NEET Counselling 2020 on the official website (medadmgujarat.org).
- Students need to register their documents and verify at a help centre.
- In Maharashtra, the Directorate of Medical Education and research is responsible for conducting NEET 2020 counselling in the state.
- The authority has yet not released a schedule. Students should keep an eye on its official website (dmer.org).
India and China slated to hold 8th round of military-level talks as troops gear up for Ladakh’s sub-zero winters
- PM's visit to vaccine centres gets 'praise' from Congress
- Pollution, pandemic and pre-term birth
- Serum Institute of India threatens to seek ₹100 crore in damages from Chennai volunteer
- PM to interact with more teams of Covid-19 vaccine developers
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine