CGBSE Chhattisgarh board announced class 10th, 12th results — Pass percentage improves
The overall pass percentage for class 10th stood at 73.62% while 78.5% students cleared the class 12th board examination. Last year, the results were declared on May 10 — and the overall pass percentage among class 12th students stood at 78.4% while nearly 68.2% students passed the class 10th examination.
The students can check their scores at cgbse.nic.in. Over 6 lakh students appeared for the CGBSE class 10th and 12th state board examination.
How to check score:
- Visit the official website cgbse.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the 10th and 12th result link.
- Login with your credentials like your name and roll number and submit.
- Download the result for future reference.
The board exams were scheduled to be held in March, which were delayed by two months due to the coronavirus pandemic. However, when the lockdown was extended further, the state board decided to not conduct the pending examinations for both the classes. Hence, for the remaining subjects, the board will assess students based on internal assessment.
Meanwhile, the state board decided to promote the students of 1 to 9th and 11th grade without sitting for exams in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
Popular on BI
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son
- Lok Sabha passes Energy Conservation Bill to promote non-fossil fuels
- Indian government is reportedly planning on restricting Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo and Oppo from the budget smartphone segment
- Less than 50% of children able to catch up with age-appropriate learning, claims survey