SEBA class 10th result 2020: Assam board to declare results tomorrow at 9 am, check @sebaonline.org
- The Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA) will declare the
class 10th resulttomorrow, that is June 6 at 9 am, according to SEBA Secretary Suranjana Senapati.
- This year, the state board said that it will release digital marksheets for class 10th students.
- The students can access their score card on the official website sebaonline.org.
- The examinations were held from February 10 to February 25, 2020 and as many as 3.8 lakh students appeared for the examination this year.
The students can access their score card on the official website sebaonline.org. Alternatively, the students can also check their scores on resultsassam.nic.in and assamonline.in.
The examinations were held from February 10 to February 25, 2020 and as many as 3.8 lakh students appeared for the examination this year.
Here’s how to check
- Visit the official website sebaonline.org
- Click on the result link.
- Login with your credentials like roll number.
- Download the result for future reference.
Due to the coronavirus lockdown, the results have been delayed this year. In 2019, the class 10th results were declared on May 15.
SEBA class 10th result 2020: Assam board declares the result, check scores @sebaonline.org
- Mumbai COVID-19 cases cross 85,000 mark, fatalities near 5,000
- Another Mumbai cop dies of COVID-19, toll reaches 43
- 18 policemen go on quarantine after two accused test positive for COVID-19
- SBI's Northeast HQ's three floors, regional biz office sealed as 30 employees test positive
- Noida: 67 more people test positive for coronavirus; total count 2,831