Sixty-five impersonators held during UP board exams
The Board has initiated legal action and sent them to jail. Besides, a total of 34 students have also been booked for copying.
Five solvers have been nabbed in Agra and four each from Prayagraj and Azamgarh. Three impersonators each have been arrested from Pratapgrah and
One each has been arrested from Firozabad, Mathura, Kasganj, Basti, Kushinagar, Ayodhya, Bulandshahr, Rampur and Balrampur.
"The Board is updating and changing its strategy daily to conduct the exam in a fair manner," he said.
The secretary said Friday (February 24) is an important day when English paper of class 12 would be held in the second shift in which over 23.5 lakh candidates will appear.
In such a situation, the Board is working on a new strategy. Officers of the education department have been asked to conduct surprise inspections of the centres a day before the exam. Strongrooms will be checked and Board will keep an eye through CCTV camera.
Google Chrome rolls out Memory and Energy Saver modes: Here’s how you can use it
OnePlus 11 Concept video reveals a large camera and a rear panel that lights up
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- A second giant 'hole' has appeared on the sun, and it could send 1.8 million mph solar winds towards Earth
- We used ChatGPT to plan international trips - here’s a tour of the results!
- Sebi to boost disclosure norms; do away with permanent board seats for individuals
- Here are the ten big income tax rule changes that will come into effect from April 1
- Not just for OTT, people rely on digital to discover & engage with content across TV and movies: BCG-Meta Report
- SPC Lifesciences files draft papers with SEBI for IPO
- Sensex rallies 346 pts, Nifty near 17,100 on firm global markets