UP board result 2020: Uttar Pradesh Board to declare class 10th and 12th results today at 12:30 pm
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) said it will announce the results for classes 10th and 12th today on June 27. According to the UP Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma, the results will be announced at 12:30 pm. The students can view their scorecard at the official website upmsp.edu.in.
This year, the exams were conducted from February 18 to March 6, 2020 — and as many as 56 lakh students appeared for the state board examination this year. However, almost 5 lakh students skipped the examination.
Those who fail the examination can appear for the compartment exam. But due to COVID crisi, the mark sheets this year will not show ‘compartment.’
Here’s how to check UP board result:
- Visit the official website upmsp.nic.in
- Click on the result link.
- Login with your credentials like roll number.
- Download the result for future reference.
Meanwhile, the board also scrapped the examination for classes 6th to 9th and 11th in wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
- CM Kejriwal wishes Amitabh Bachchan speedy recovery from COVID-19
- Bollywood wishes a speedy recovery to Amitabh Bachchan, son Abhishek after they test COVID-19 positive
- 535 new COVID-19 cases in Assam
- Expand plasma therapy facilities for COVID-19 patients: CM
- West Bengal records biggest single-day jump of 1,344 COVID-19 cases