We're seeking nominations for a list of power players who are transforming education
- Business Insider is seeking nominations for its first list of
power playersin education.
- We are looking for teachers, officials, executives, and other leaders in the education space that are finding the most innovative solutions during challenging times.
- For example, a power player could be a superintendent or chancellor, a teachers' union representative, or a startup CEO working to provide education solutions.
- Submit yourself or someone you know via this form by August 17.
We're seeking nominations for Business Insider's first list of power players in the education field, and we want to hear from you.
Submit your nominations via this form.Educators, parents, students, executives, officials, and more leaders and currently reckoning with an unprecedented year in education. Business Insider is looking to feature the leaders who are revolutionizing education at large and looking for innovative solutions to the educational problems presented by the coronavirus pandemic.Advertisement
A power player could be a superintendent or chancellor coming up with a new reopening plan on the fly, a teachers' union representative, or even a startup CEO.
Criteria and methodology
This is the first year that Business Insider is profiling power players in the education field.The ranking will be determined based on the nominee's roles and responsibilities, along with their impact in the field.
Complete this form by the submission deadline of August 17 at 12:00 pm EDT to have your selection be considered for the list. Please be as specific as possible in your submission.Please email Taylor Borden at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- PM to launch financing facility under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- Massive fire at a hotel turned COVID-19 care centre in Andhra Pradesh kills atleast 7 and injures 10
- Encounter underway in Jammu and Kashmir's Kulgam
- INTERVIEW: Tech Mahindra CFO says lateral hiring will take time — and only after utilisation improves to pre-COVID levels
- Zomato announces 10 days of menstrual leave for all women employees – including transgender people