CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exams to begin from May 4 — check exam date sheet details here
- The CBSE today released the date sheet for the class 10th and 12th board exams 2021.
- The board exams are set to begin from May 4 and will end on June 10.
- The date sheet is now available at CBSE’s official website cbse.nic.in.
- Here’s how you can download the CBSE class 10th and 12th board exam date sheet.
Here’s the date sheet for class 12 board exams
Date-sheet of @cbseindia29 board exams of class Xll.Wish you good luck!#CBSE https://t.co/LSJAwYpc7j— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) 1612266083000
Here’s the date sheet for class 10 board exams
Date-sheet of @cbseindia29 board exams of class X.Wish you good luck!#CBSE https://t.co/o4I00aONmy— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) 1612266003000
Union Education Minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank had earlier said that practical exams for board students would begin from March 1 and the final result will be announced by July 15. The admit card is expected to be released in the month of April.
The exam will be held offline in pen and paper mode. The board exam this time will have 33% internal choice as well, and the authorities have reduced 30% of the syllabus.
Where and how to check the date sheet?
The date sheet is now available at CBSE’s official website cbse.nic.in on February 2. Students are advised to keep tabs on the
Here’s how to check CBSE class 10th and 12th date sheet:
- Log on to the official website of the CBSE board, cbse.nic.in.
- Click on “CBSE Class 10 date sheet” or “CBSE Class 12 date sheet”.
- You will be able to download and take a print of the date sheet 2021 for future reference.
Mukesh Ambani, Ratan Tata, and Anand Mahindra might come together for India’s new National Hydrogen Mission
- Karnataka budget 2021-22 to be presented on March 8
- Delhi Budget likely to have special allocation for free COVID vaccination at govt hospitals: Sources
- Future iPhones may arrive with Smart Magnetic Connectors, says report
- Centre proposes to raise LIC's authorised capital to ₹25,000 crore
- Huawei files two patents related to electric vehicles, says new report