XLRI joins IIM A, ISB to now accept GRE scores for its MBA program and extends GMAT scores validity to five years
Xavier School of Managementwill now accept GRE and GMAT scoresfor its one-year Executive PGDM(General) program. XLRIwill accept all valid GMAT scores (from December 1, 2015 to December 31, 2020).
- The last date of application for both XAT 2021 and the submission of GMAT/GRE score is November 30, 2020.
With this move, XLRI will accept all valid GMAT scores for five years, from December 1, 2015 to December 31, 2020.
“XLRI has evolved a fifteen-month consolidated program in general management with the objectives of providing the practicing managers a substantial exposure to theoretical foundations in management as well as to provide them a holistic perspective of business,” said Fr. P. Christie S.J., Director, XLRI - Xavier School of Management in a statement.
The Jamshedpur-based India’s top B-school will also accept students for the full-time residential management program PGDM (General Management) through its own entrance test – XAT 2021, which will be held on January 3, 2021.
The last date of application for both XAT 2021 and the submission of GMAT/GRE score is November 30, 2020.
With the acceptance of GRE scores, XLRI joins the likes Indian School of Business and IIM Ahmedabad. IIM A had started accepting GRE scores apart from GMAT and CAT from its 2019-2021 batch.
- PM's visit to vaccine centres gets 'praise' from Congress
- Pollution, pandemic and pre-term birth
- Serum Institute of India threatens to seek ₹100 crore in damages from Chennai volunteer
- PM to interact with more teams of Covid-19 vaccine developers
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine