Elon Musk compares the Queen's red, purple, yellow and greens to the Teletubbies
- SpaceX and Tesla CEO
Elon Musk, shared a picture of Queen Elizabeth IIas the Teletubbies.
- The collage shows her in red, purple, yellow and green emulating the colors of the four main characters from the show.
- Previously, the Queen has also been compared to the infinity stones from the Hollywood movie series, The Avengers.
The Founder and CEO of SpaceX and Tesla shared a collage of Queen Elizabeth II in the signature red, purple, yellow and green colors of Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa and Po.
Queen https://t.co/InE4OIu9kL— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) 1564917159000
The four main characters of the show go through a ‘magical event' in each episode as baby-faced sun coos and laughs overhead.
Not the first time
This isn't the first time that Queen Elizabeth's monochrome color choices have made for a meme. When the Hollywood superhero movie series, The Avengers, introduced the ' Infinity Stones' into their story line, the Queen was all six — reality, soul, mind, time, space and power.
But there's a reason that the Queen keeps it simple but keeps it bright.
"The Queen tends to always wear one colour because she feels that if people are queuing for many hours just to see her, the courtesy she should show them is make so they can see her," explained Sali Hughes, the author of Our Rainbow Queen: A Tribute to and Her Colorful Wardrobe to Good Morning America.
The 32 most outrageous things Elon Musk has said
Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk have more in common than just being billionaires
AdvertisementElon Musk is going help NASA refuel in space and Bezos is going to help it land on the Moon
Popular on BI
- A massive study from Israel suggests older adults were far less likely to develop severe COVID-19 after a booster shot, but the finding carries major limitations
- Everything you need to know about iOS 15: Release date, new features, supported devices
- Watch SpaceX launch 4 space tourists into Earth's orbit
- Wealth management firm White Oak Capital gets SEBI’s nod to enter mutual fund business
- IPO-bound Pine Labs raises another $100 million
- Virat Kohli to step down as India’s T20 captain, says he had ‘immense workload’ over the years
- India's bad bank gets government nod — green lights NARCL with ₹30,600 crore guarantee
- Byju’s acquires yet another coding-for-kids startup, this time an American one