Elon Musk is selling a boring black hat for $20 - and people are eating it up
Business Insider/Dave Smith
Musk is selling a Boring Company hat for $20; it's the first official swag item from the billionaire's new tunneling company.The ultimate goal of the Boring Company is to build an underground tunnel network that can support cars or a Hyperloop, but currently it's digging a test tunnel in the SpaceX parking lot.
Although the company isn't as recognized as SpaceX or Tesla, the other companies Musk leads, it has generated a serious amount of interest. Musk said there have already been 6,400 orders for the hat in just two days of availability.You can purchase it here.
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
- Crypto exchange Bitex’s new utility token aims to simplify trading in rupee
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022