Elon Musk Reveals His Most Important Daily Habit
jdlasica / flickr
When you study the daily habits of highly successful people, you learn something about how they work - knowing that Ernest Hemingway wrote while standing on an animal skin tells you something about his mindset.
When billionaire and serial entrepreneur Elon Musk did a Reddit AMA on Monday night, the Tesla and SpaceX CEO was asked about his daily routine.
User TCEchicago posed the following question to Musk:
What daily habit do you believe has the largest positive impact on your life?
Musk's reply was hilarious and practical:
It's hard to argue with that.
As Ask Alice advised:
Bathing or showering is a personal choice with social and cultural influences. People from different countries or cultures may hold different views on personal hygiene and body aroma, none of which are right or wrong, only different. For example, Americans are smell-conscious and cleanliness-oriented ("cleanliness is next to godliness").
- Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro and Pixel Watch 2 launched with improved AI features
- Moto G54 5G review – affordable option with a large battery
- Reliance Brands forges partnership with ‘urban cool’ fashion brand Superdry
- ED arrests AAP MP Sanjay Singh in Delhi excise policy case
- Top 10 unique benefits of adding Flax Seeds to your diet