Elon Musk says Tesla customers may have to wait longer to get a response from customer service due to a large increase in deliveries
Rich Pedroncelli / Associated Press
Some Tesla customers will have to wait longer to get a response from customer service due to a significant increase in vehicle deliveries, CEO Elon Musk said via Twitter on Wednesday."Due to a large increase in vehicle delivery volume in North America, Tesla customers may experience longer response times. Resolving this is our top priority," he said.Advertisement
Tesla did not immediately respond to a request for comment on how long the extended response times will last or what percentage of customers may be affected.
Musk's tweet came one minute after he replied to a Twitter user who said that Tesla's customer service was not responding to his emails as he prepared for delivery of a Model 3."My apologies, am working on this exact issue right now," Musk said in response.
Have a Tesla news tip? Contact this reporter at email@example.com.Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
- UK bans Huawei from future 5G network
- Google Cloud's Confidential Computing encrypts customer data in-use
- Spotify’s new feature wants to point Indians to the ‘top’ and ‘trending’ podcasts in India
- Bihar’s 15-days lockdown: What’s allowed and What’s not
- Barbeque Nation IPO must be priced the same way as its menu—value for money