Endowment Effect: Trying To Buy People's Lottery Tickets
"Why Are We All So Stupid?" explores the cognitive biases that lead us to make irrational decisions. This episode focuses on the endowment effect, which is our tendency to overvalue something simply because we own it. We tried to buy people's lottery tickets for much more than they paid.
- COVID-19: Noida records 2 more deaths, adds 89 cases
- 1,781 fresh COVID-19 cases take Delhi tally to 1,10,921; death toll mounts to 3,334
- Punjabi singer Gurnam Bhullar booked for violating COVID-19 guidelines
- COVID-19: Jharkhand reports one more death, 145 fresh cases
- Relatives of dead COVID-19 patient carry body in own auto in violation of norms in T'gana