Here's how to use Airtable, the user-friendly spreadsheet app that's taking Silicon Valley by storm
View all Offers
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Sweatshirt₹ 469₹ 1045Buy On
VERO MODA Women Typography Brown Sweatshirt (1097136001_Auburn_XS)₹ 809₹ 1999Buy On
Van Heusen Sport Men Sweatshirt₹ 629₹ 1299Buy On
VERO MODA Women's Cotton Sweatshirt (216432101_Celery_Small)₹ 679₹ 1799Buy On
Cotton colors Women Hooded Sweatshirt₹ 489₹ 1699Buy On
Everyone in Silicon Valley seems to be talking about Airtable, a user-friendly spreadsheet app that makes it super easy to build custom applications - no coding experience required.
Airtable has achieved something of a cult following, especially among developers. Tesla uses Airtable to track inventory of vehicles as they leave the factory; $20 billion office-space startup WeWork is a customer, too.
With a recently announced $52 million in new funding, Airtable has ambitious plans to become the next Microsoft of business apps.
Here's what makes Airtable so special, and how to use it for yourself:
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
What is Airtable?
First, make an account.
Choose whether to pay for it.
There's hundreds of templates to pick from, designed for all kinds of specific needs.
You can choose a template, import a spreadsheet, or start from scratch.
Fill in the spreadsheet with all of the data you're trying to organize.
You can also link and create relationships between tables.
You can also view information from different tables.
You can also organize your tables by various fields.
You can also build custom apps with a new feature called Blocks.
My takeaway: Airtable is better than a regular spreadsheet, but it's not worth $10/per month for personal use.
And in the end, Airtable's organizing efforts gave me a nice-looking bookshelf.
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover