MICROSOFT BUYS LINKEDIN FOR $26.2 BILLION
Getty Images/Mat Hayward
Microsoft is buying LinkedIn for $26.2 billion, the company announced on Monday. Microsoft will pay $196 per share for the company.
LinkedIn CEO will remain CEO of the professional social network, and will report to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
Under the terms of the acquisition, LinkedIn will maintain its "distinct brand, culture, and independence."
The deal is expected to be completed this calendar year.
- FPIs invest Rs 26,505-crore in Indian equities in December
- Quantum Computing Explained
- 10 Foods you should avoid eating in breakfast
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options