How the 'Friends' cast nabbed their insane salaries of $1 million per episode
The only other time that was accomplished was in 2002 when the cast of "Friends" successfully negotiated their historic $1 million-per-episode pay deals.
How did they pull that off? The simple answer is that all six cast members negotiated together. That meant that each one would be paid the same or they would all leave the hit show.
But there's so much more to the story, like how did they come up with collective bargaining? And how did others involved in "Friends" feel about it? Plus, how much would their $1 million be worth today?
Here's everything you need to know about the "Friends" stars' historic $1 million-per-episode salary negotiation:
- Maruti Suzuki to Hyundai – car makers offer huge year-end discounts to push sales
- Demand for private credit booms in 2023 as funding winter deepens
- Oppo Find N3 Flip long term review - The end game for flip smartphones
- Hiring activity for white-collar jobs dips 12% during Oct-Nov
- ED files first charge sheet against Chinese smartphone maker Vivo-India, others