Ajay Devgn’s Tanhaji might complete 50 days but might not hit the ₹300 crore mark
- Tanhaji:The Unsung Warrior witnessed its first massiv dip in the box office collections in the seventh week.
- Box office India predicts that the film will earn a maximum of ₹1.50 crore net in the eighth week.
- According to
Taran Adarsh, the total film collection on February 24 stood at ₹275 crore.
#Tanhaji benchmarks... Crossed ₹ 50 cr: Day 3 ₹ 100 cr: Day 6 ₹ 125 cr: Day 8 ₹ 150 cr: Day 10 ₹ 175 cr: Day 11 ₹ 2… https://t.co/88Sykr8npF— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) 1582537840000
#Tanhaji crosses ₹ 275 cr... Has ample stamina, despite new films invading the marketplace week after week + limite… https://t.co/KxNedFRMBV— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) 1582537772000
However, Tanhaji is one of the few movies that run in theaters for over four weeks. According to Box office India, the film will earn a maximum of ₹1.50 crore net in its eighth week in its eight week. “It is possible that around 75-80% of its collections in week eight will come from Maharashtra,” reported Boxoffice India.
The movie which stars
First film of 2020 to cross ₹200 crore club
For weeks, Tanhaji had withstood competition from many film releases including
It crushed the box office records with a whopping ₹224 crore collections in three weeks. It is the first film of 2020 to cross the ₹200 crore club. The movie which is still running, earned ₹5.4 crore on January 24 and ₹9.5 crore on January 25. Kajol, who also features in the film, had then expressed her excitement on Instagram about Tanhaji’s success.
Tanhaji was made on a massive budget of ₹150 crore.
Tanhaji wins the third weekend battle too — as Street Dancer 3D and Panga fail to put up a fight
- GATE 2021 registration deadline extended till October 7 — here’s how to register
- AP EAMCET Result 2020 to be released soon — Here’s how to check the scorecard
- SpaceX and NASA's next manned mission is set to take off on Halloween
- Xiaomi launches Mi Watch Revolve, Mi Smart Speaker and other smart home products in India
- Bypolls to one Lok Sabha and 56 assembly seats on November 3 and 7: Election Commission