An NYC hostess is rating celebrity behavior at restaurants and said Kylie Jenner once tipped $20 on a $500 bill
- A woman named Julia Carolan rated her interactions with
celebritiesduring her time as a hostess in New York City in two TikTokvideos.
- Carolan gave the beauty mogul and reality-TV star
Kylie Jennera rating of 2/10.
- "She was fine, but she tipped $20 on a $500 dinner bill," Carolan said. "Do with that information what you will."
A former New York City hostess rating
In two videos recently posted on TikTok, Julia Carolan spoke about her encounters with A-listers during her time as a hostess. Carolan didn't name the restaurants her interactions happened at.A LinkedIn profile that appears to belong to Carolan says she worked at Tao (which has downtown and uptown locations) from April 2017 to January 2018 and Nobu Downtown from April 2018 to January 2019. It says that Carolan is now a model for State Management and that she was most recently an account coordinator at Articulate Productions.Advertisement
In the first video, Carolan gave Jenner a 2/10 rating.
"She was fine, but she tipped $20 on a $500 dinner bill," Carolan said. "Do with that information what you will."
Jenner, 22, who rose to fame on the reality-TV show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," has developed her own empire over the years. She launched Kylie Cosmetics in 2015, beginning with lip kits that sold out rapidly. The brand has since expanded to other makeup products and skincare items and collaborations with her famous family members.Jenner appeared on the cover of Forbes in 2018 and was named the 27th-richest self-made woman in the United States; people took issue with the term "self-made" since Jenner grew up in a famous family in Hollywood. In 2019, Forbes named Jenner, then 21, the youngest self-made billionaire, though in May the magazine retracted the claim. Carolan also gave Jenner's sister Kendall Jenner a 4/10, saying the model "used to come in all the time and was pretty cold toward staff."Advertisement
Nickelodeon star Josh Peck was "the nicest celebrity I've ever met" and that Nick Jonas "seems like a nice guy."Advertisement
She concluded by giving Beyoncé a rating of 10,000,000/10.
A representative for Kylie Jenner declined to comment.
- Here are the highlights of Prime Minister Modi's speech from Ayodhya
- Pidilite shareholders are paying the price for the real estate slowdown — weak pre-monsoon sales to drag revenues
- Godrej Properties logs ₹20 crore consolidated net loss in the last three months
- Maruti Suzuki launches new S-Cross Petrol
- Best Home Tool Kits