Anupam Kher's mother, brother test positive for COVID-19
Sharing a video on Twitter, Kher said his mother wasn't eating for the past few days and even got her blood tests done, which showed nothing alarming.
"But then our doctor advised us to take her to a CT scan centre and get her scanned and it turned out she was COVID positive, mild," he said."My brother and I also got ourselves tested, where Raju tested mildly positive while I was negative. My sister-in-law and niece also tested mildly positive," the actor added. Advertisement
The 65-year-old actor said while his mother is admitted to Kokilaben Hospital, his brother's family is quarantining at their home.
"I've informed the BMC (Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation) they're working amazingly, efficiently. They will sanitise my brother's residence," he said.The news comes a day after megastar Amitabh Bachchan and his son Abhishek Bachchan tested positive for COVID-19 and were admitted to Nanavati Hospital.
As per BMC, the coronavirus case tally in Mumbai rose to 91,457 on Saturday. There are 22,779 active patients in Mumbai and the doubling rate is 50 days. JUR SHD SHD
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari