Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez shared a masked PDA moment at the Met Gala
Ben Affleckand Jennifer Lopezmade their Met Galadebut as a couple in New York City on Monday.
- They shared a masked
PDAmoment at the event, which took place at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Affleck and Lopez made their red-carpet debut as a rekindled couple at Venice Film Festival.
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez shared an intimate moment of PDA while kissing with their
The pair both walked the red carpet alone at Monday's renowned
A spokesperson for The Met previously confirmed to People that "all attendees at The Met Gala on September 13 must provide proof of full vaccination and will also be expected to wear masks indoors except when eating or drinking."
Affleck, 49, wore a simple tuxedo, and Lopez, 52, sported a textured brown Ralph Lauren dress with a deep V neckline and high slit. She paired this with a matching mask and a black cowgirl hat.
Lopez has attended the Met Gala almost every year since 2004, the year she and Affleck split up after dating since 2002. At the time, she wore a Dolce & Gabbana black lace corset dress and red lipstick for the "Dangerous Liaisons: Fashion and Furniture in the 18th Century" exhibit.
It was confirmed on July 24 that the couple had rekindled their romance, which left fans nostalgic for the so-called "Bennifer" engagement of 2002. The couple announced in September 2003 that they had postponed their wedding as a result of "excessive media attention" surrounding the event, before officially confirming their split in January 2004.
After a period of media speculation, Affleck and Lopez revealed that they were back together with an Instagram photo of them kissing on a yacht on Lopez's birthday in July 2021. The photo shared by Lopez was captioned "52 … what it do …" referencing her age.
This was the couple's first joint attendance at a Met Gala and their second high-profile appearance this month. The couple made their red carpet debut at the premiere of Affleck's film "The Last Duel" at the Venice Film Festival on September 10.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- Microsoft President Brad Smith reportedly told Bill Gates more than a decade ago to stop emailing female employees
- HUL spent Rs 2,255 crore on advertising between April and September this year
- Aadhaar Hackathon 2021 – how to participate, prize money, rules and more
- Ad fraud rates decrease in desktop and mobile web display in India: Report
- Cryptocurrency miners are taking a toll on power grids worldwide — Russia and Belarus join other countries look to separate them from other power users
- Surcharge on power bills of 30,000 consumers to be waived in Gurugram, say officials
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons