Bhuvan Bam on being India's first digital content creator with 3 billion collective views reach and 20 million subscribers
- Bhuvan Bam's YouTube channel BB ki Vines has hit a new high.
- The year 2021 seems to have begun on a highly positive note for Bhuvan because besides having reached milestone viewership statistics, he launched Youthiapa 2.0 expanding his homegrown merchandising brand that is an embodiment of individuality, self-awareness, boldness and expression.
Commenting on achieving this milestone, Bam said, "I feel extremely gratified and thrilled for all the love and validation I've received so far. Everyone knows being a digital influencer or a YouTuber wasn't my plan to begin with, but things just fell into place by chance and here I am today, overwhelmed with the magnitude of appreciation from
"These growing numbers are indicative of the things I'm probably doing right and I hope I can continue to entertain people while also creating an impact socially," says an elated Bhuvan.
Having created iconic characters like Bhanchoddas, Sameer Fuddi, Titu mama, and others, Bam is now also gearing to release his latest and most awaited series -- 'Dhindora' - that the artist has diligently shot for, despite the pandemic.
Bam has been known for empowering youth by creating realistic, impactful and thought provoking content from a very 'real' conversational lens.
Indian government’s budget dilemma – curb the sale of cigarettes or let the over $12 billion tobacco industry provide the much needed cash
Zoom, Dropbox backer Salesforce Ventures makes its first investment in India in HR tech startup Darwinbox, which claims to have grown by 200% during lockdown
Warburg Pincus-backed Home First Finance Company to launch ₹1,153 crore IPO on January 21
- No offline exams up to Class 8 in Delhi govt schools
- CBSE board reduces syllabus for Class 10 social science exam
- 3rd Test: Axar Patel takes six wickets as India bowl out England for 112
- Promises made in Rajasthan govt budget will be fulfilled by robust financial management: CM Gehlot
- On his 100th test, Ishant Sharma is only next to Kapil Dev among Indian fast bowlers