Cardi B slammed an edited picture of herself that's currently being shared online
- Cardi B slammed an edited photo of herself that's been making the rounds online in an Instagram post.
- In the since-deleted post, the "WAP" rapper shared a side-by-side picture of the edited image and the original.
- Cardi told followers that she prays "everyday" in order to deal with negativity, and most of her haters are women.
- "The sad s--- is that the people that be doing these rumors and be trying to make people bash me about my looks are WOMEN!" she wrote.
Cardi B slammed an edited photo of herself that's been circulating online in an Instagram post Sunday.
The "WAP" rapper shared a side-by-side of the edited image and what she says is the original. She told followers that the original was a "paparazzi picture from months ago."
"That's why I pray every day and God keep blessing me triple in people face cause they done tried everything to bring me down," Cardi wrote in the post, which has since been deleted.
The rapper also refuted the authenticity of the edited photo.
"When was the last time I had a nose ring? And why the duck [sic] ya make me look like a middle eastern boy?" Cardi wrote, adding, "WHAT DON'T YA GET..."
—Pop Crave (@PopCraveMusic) September 6, 2020
She ended the post by expressing disappointment at the fact that most of her the criticism she faces comes from female social media users.
"The sad s--- is that the people that be doing these rumors and be trying to make people bash me about my looks are WOMEN!" Cardi wrote.
The rapper's known for her outspoken personality, especially on social media.
On Monday, she even responded to conservative commentator Candace Owens, who called Cardi "dumb" and "illiterate" in an interview with Ben Shapiro.
"It's not a secret I use my platform to encourage people to vote," the rapper said during an Instagram video directed to Owens. "I have millions of followers. I pay millions in taxes. I have the Number One song in this country, I have the Number One song in the United Kingdom, I have the Number One song in Australia, I have the Number One song in New Zealand."
"Just like I can make millions of people pop their p---y, I can make millions of people go vote," Cardi added.
- New-age tech companies rake in business but are still making losses
- Best weighing machine under ₹500
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 1.79 times on day 1
- As Sensex, Nifty50 hit record highs, this is what experts are advising investors
- FM concludes week-long consultation meetings for Budget 2023-24
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Germany Visa
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- Bank Loan
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World