Courteney Cox ruled out another 'Friends' reunion, joking that she doesn't want to record another special when they're 80
Courteney Coxhas ruled out doing another " Friends" reunion.
- The reunion special aired in 2021 and saw the cast reunited for the first time in 17 years.
Courteney Cox has ruled out doing another "Friends" reunion.
Cox said the reunion special, which aired in May 2021, was emotional for her and the five other lead cast members, Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, and David Schwimmer.
"I'm really close with everyone but we don't all see each other," Cox said.
The six leads are so busy that they hadn't all been in the same room since finishing filming "Friends" in 2004, she said.
"But the girls see each other a lot, and we see each other separately," Cox said.
Cox also discussed the emotions at the 2021 reunion, saying: "Walking on the stage at Warner Bros was the most emotional thing, I just immediately burst into tears."
"So many things had happened, so many years of being together. You name it, we'd gone through it."
Cox said she doesn't feel like she has closure on the show, but there won't be another reunion.
"Can you imagine? We're 80 and 'let's go back in,'" she said.
But Cox feels lucky to have been able to play the role of Monica.
"I can't believe that I got that part and was able to make those friends and be a part of something that's still going on," she said.
Aniston also said that filming the reunion was jarring.
"Time travel is hard," she told The Hollywood Reporter last December.
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine