Demi Lovato wore an intricate butterfly manicure and told fans it hints at a song she's writing
Rich Fury/Getty Images for Teen Vogue
- Demi Lovato shared a picture of a detailed butterfly
- The photo featured her acrylics with a clear, glossy coat over bright-white tips accented with pink.
- Each of her nails was also adorned with what looked like carefully painted butterflies.
- The "I Love Me" singer captioned the photo: "Guys I'm writing a song called butterfly rn."
- Lovato recently sported a bright red manicure in engagement photos that she shared on Instagram on July 23. She and her now-fiancé, Max Ehrich, have been dating since early 2020.
Popular on BI
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu