Disney's ad-free streaming service will cost $6.99 a month for access to thousands of movies and TV shows
- Disney's new streaming service Disney+ launches on November 12.
- A month-by-month subscription will cost $6.99/month. The yearly subscription is a little cheaper and will cost $69.99/year ($5.83/month).
- For these prices, subscribers get ad-free access to thousands of movies and TV shows, including exclusive original programming from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox.
- New subscribers can try the service for free for the first seven days.
One of the most affordable streaming services on the market is coming to your TV soon.Disney+, a new ad-free streaming service created by the Walt Disney Company, becomes available on November 12.Advertisement
The highly anticipated service will feature programming from not only Disney, but also all of Disney's subsidiaries: Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox.
Subscribers can enjoy movies and TV series old and new, including programming that can only be found on Disney+.Find more information about the cost and features of Disney+ below.
How much does Disney+ cost?
There are a few different prices, depending on whether you want to pay on a monthly basis, commit to a yearlong subscription, or bundle Disney+ with Hulu and ESPN+. Regardless of which you choose, you get a seven-day free trial to see whether you want to sign up for the full subscription.Seven-day trial for new subscribers: Free Month-by-month subscription: $6.99/monthAdvertisement
Yearly subscription: $69.99/year, or $5.83/month
What's included in this price?
- Ad-free streaming of thousands of Disney movies and TV shows, including original movies, series, and documentaries exclusive to Disney+
- Unlimited downloads
- Ability to stream on four devices simultaneously
- Ability to add up to seven profiles
How does the price of Disney+ compare to that of other streaming services?Disney+ offers a competitive price. Here's how it compares to other popular, non-live TV streaming services. The prices shown are for the ad-free plans (if applicable). Advertisement
Netflix: $8.99 to $15.99/month
Hulu: $11.99/monthAmazon Prime Video: $8.99/month Advertisement
HBO Now: $14.99/month
If you would also like sports content and movies and TV from non-Disney sources, you should consider the bundle option. The Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ bundle, which also becomes available on November 12, costs $12.99/month. If you sign up for each of these services individually, the total would come out to $18/month.
Read everything else you should know about Disney+ here:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seventh COVID-19 death in Gautam Buddh Nagar; cases cross 400-mark
- J-K records 177 fresh COVID-19 cases, tally rises to 2,341
- Gujarat COVID-19 death toll crosses 1,000, 412 new cases
- Nationwide lockdown in containment zones till June 30; Shopping malls, hotels allowed from June 8
- COVID-19 death toll rises to 20 in Haryana, cases climb to 1,923