Elon Musk's girlfriend Grimes says she 'finally got COVID'
- Grimes said in an Instagram story posted on Friday night that she contracted COVID-19.
- "Finally got COVID but enjoying the Dayquil fever dream," the singer wrote in the text of the post, along with an embedded link of the song "Good Days" by SZA.
- The 32-year-old musician is dating Tesla CEO Elon Musk. The couple have one son together, X AE A-XII, who was born in May 2020.
"Finally got COVID but enjoying the Dayquil fever dream," the singer wrote in the text of the post.Grimes didn't share any updates regarding how she was feeling or if she was experiencing symptoms. In the story post, she added an embedded link to the song "Good Days" by SZA and used a series of emoji to describe the track.
Musk confirmed in May 2020 in a tweet that he and Grimes were expecting their first child together.On May 4, Musk took to Twitter to share that Grimes gave birth to a baby boy. "Mom & baby all good," he wrote.
—Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 5, 2020as Insider's Libby Torres reported."Roman numerals. Looks better tbh," the singer wrote in a comment on Instagram.
As Business Insider's Avery Hartmans reported in May, California's birth registration handbook states that baby names in the state can include only the 26 alphabetical characters of the English language, with the exception of some punctuation in names like "O'Hare" and "Smith-Jones."
The singer added in a comment on Instagram that only "one dash is allowed," referring to the hyphen in their child's name. The character Æ, which was originally in their son's name, however, is not permitted.Musk cleared up confusion about how to say his son's name on an episode of the "Joe Rogan Experience" podcast. He said that the name is pronounced "X Ash Archangel."
Nonetheless, the couple's name for their son sparked countless memes.
Read more: Tech billionaire Elon Musk and musician Grimes have had a whirlwind 2 years, including a Met Gala debut and a new baby. Here's where their relationship began and everything that's happened since.
- A venture capitalist's advice for startups looking to raise money during this pandemic
- Into the wild: Epic pictures of magnificent beasts in their natural environment
- India clocks over 200,000 COVID-19 cases for a third day in a row
- Indian-origin scientist spots genes that fight Covid infection
- MLS concludes Beckham's Miami broke league budget rules