'Full House' cast, comedians, and Hollywood execs among hundreds who attended Bob Saget's funeral
- Several of Bob Saget's co-stars were seen at his private funeral service in Los Angeles on Friday.
- Bob Saget was found dead in a Florida hotel room on Sunday at the age of 65.
Loved ones and friends of the late Bob Saget gathered on Friday for a private funeral, including his original "Full House" co-stars.
The service, which was attended by at least 300 people according to TMZ, was held at Mt. Sinai Memorial Park Cemetery in the Hollywood Hills. Saget was found dead in a hotel room in Orlando, Florida, on January 9, following a stand-up performance.
Among those present at the funeral were John Stamos and Dave Coulier, who played uncles Jesse and Joey, respectively, on the hit sitcom. Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who played Saget's onscreen daughters, also attended.
Stamos and Coulier served as pallbearers at the ceremony, joined by Netflix CEO Ted Sarandos, entertainment writer Norman Lear, comedian Jeff Ross, producer Judd Apatow, and musician John Mayer, TMZ reported. Fellow actors and comedians Dave Chappelle, Kathy Griffin, Chris Rock, Seth Green, and Jimmy Kimmel were spotted at the ceremony.
"Today will be the hardest day of my life," Stamos tweeted on Friday prior to the ceremony. "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."
—John Stamos (@JohnStamos) January 14, 2022
News of Saget's untimely death came with an outpouring of support and tributes from celebrities and fans alike this week. Besides starring as single father Danny Tanner in "Full House" and its Netflix spinoff "Fuller House," Saget hosted "America's Funniest Home Videos" and had a successful stand-up career.
The late actor's cause of death is still being determined, however, an initial autopsy found no signs of drug use or foul play, the chief medical examiner of Orange and Osceola Counties said in a press release on Monday.
- Slice payments app spies on photos, audio records and call history, says Google
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Tesla is laying off workers who only just started and withdrawing employment offers as Elon Musk's job cuts begin
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India