Ginnifer Goodwin offered her husband's sperm to a single friend who wanted to have a baby
- Ginnifer Goodwin, 43, appeared on Sirius XM's "Pop Culture Spotlight with Jessica Shaw" on Thursday.
- During the interview, Goodwin said she offered her husband's sperm to a friend who wanted children.
Ginnifer Goodwin offered her husband Josh Dallas' sperm to a friend who wanted to become a mother.
According to People, the "
Goodwin, 43, told the group she was all for the arrangement during the interview.
"By the way, I offered his sperm to one of my best friends who was gonna be a single mom," she said, People reported. "And my husband and the best friend were the ones who were like, 'This could lead to complications.' And I was like, 'I just feel like you need to procreate.'"
Goodwin added that wanted to arrange it because she would love to see "more little Josh's in the world."
She continued: "The best friend and the husband were like, 'Wow, that's really sweet Ginny. Like what happens?' And then they explained like all the logistics, and I was like, 'Look, there's turkey basters.' It's not like you're not gonna be in the kid's life. Like you're in my best friend's life."
Representatives for Goodwin did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
People reported that the couple got married in April 2014 after meeting on the set of the ABC series "Once Upon a Time." Goodwin played Mary Margaret Blanchard/Snow White, while Dallas played David Nolan/Prince Charming.
They share two children, Oliver Finlay, 7, and Hugo Wilson, 5.
Last year, Goodwin spoke about the importance of knowing family history after discovering unknown details about her ancestors on TLC's "Who Do You Think You Are?"
"It's important for my son [Oliver] to know his history," she told People. "Life experiences become this patchwork, like a quilt that we wrap around us and our ancestors are very much a part of that. My great-grandparents didn't get the Goodwin love, so I feel like it's important for Oliver to somehow give them that love retroactively."
- Meta brings updated 3D avatars across Facebook, Messenger and Instagram — here’s how to use them
- SpiceJet flights delayed after ransomware attack; passengers told it’s a server issue
- Nothing Phone (1) design and features revealed by founder Carl Pei ahead of the launch
- Indian rural healthcare centres are so few and so burdened that people are avoiding them
- Tech company Zoho Corporation invests ₹20 crore in 'Genrobotics', aims to solve social issues
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction