Harry Styles radiates sunshine as he explores the Amalfi Coast in a charming new music video for 'Golden'
Harry Stylesreleased the music video for his song "Golden" on Monday.
- The upbeat track is the fifth single from his 2019 sophomore album "
music videofeatures the 26-year-old singer running, dancing, and driving through Italy's stunning and picturesque Amalfi Coast.
- He also wears a few different outfits in the video, from a teal suit with gloves to an all-white ensemble.
- The singer recently told the Associated Press that "Golden" has "always been a source of joy for me. And I wanted to make a video that encapsulated that."
- K'taka health minister defends Covaxin, says it's safe
- Expert panel recommends Phase 1 trial of nasal Covid-19 vaccine (IANS Exclusive, Lead)
- Bombay High Court permits Sebamed ads targeting Dove with no changes and asks to put an end on Lux’s comparison with Rin
- Vaccine hesitancy among healthcare workers must end: Govt
- Software firm Magenic is the third acquisition of Cognizant in January this year