Harry Styles radiates sunshine as he explores the Amalfi Coast in a charming new music video for 'Golden'
Harry Stylesreleased the music video for his song "Golden" on Monday.
- The upbeat track is the fifth single from his 2019 sophomore album "
music videofeatures the 26-year-old singer running, dancing, and driving through Italy's stunning and picturesque Amalfi Coast.
- He also wears a few different outfits in the video, from a teal suit with gloves to an all-white ensemble.
- The singer recently told the Associated Press that "Golden" has "always been a source of joy for me. And I wanted to make a video that encapsulated that."
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour
- OPINION: Why weekend lockdowns and night curfews aren't the only solution to India's surging cases of COVID-19
- Haryana government declares summer vacation in schools due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 vaccine 'Covaxin' is effective against double mutant strain found in India, says ICMR