Jennifer Coolidge was hospitalized because of the spray tan she got for 'The White Lotus'
- Jennifer Coolidge had an allergic reaction to a spray tan she got before filming "The White Lotus."
- She said she headed to the emergency room immediately after landing in Hawaii.
Jennifer Coolidge was sent to the hospital due to the spray tan she got for her Emmy-winning role in "The White Lotus."
She did not specify what type of spray tan she received or what her exact symptoms were, only that she felt strange soon after getting it while en route to filming. "I got on the plane and I started to feel really weird. By the time I got off the flight, I had to go to the emergency room," she added.
Coolidge was forced to rethink her on-camera beauty routine following her allergic reaction.
"I think we ended up using regular makeup," she recalled. "The minute we stopped filming, I would shower. I have such a quick reaction to stuff."
Coolidge said before the incident, she generally did not evaluate the products used on her skin very closely. "I was never someone who cared very much about ingredients," she said.
But she told Allure she's noticed having an increase in reactions over the past few years.
"I'd say the last five or six years, I started getting allergic," said Coolidge. "My eyes would always be tearing up, but it never occurred to me that it was my makeup."
It is possible for adults to develop allergies to foods or substances that they were not allergic to previously.
On September 12, Coolidge won the Primetime Emmy Award for outstanding supporting actress in a limited or anthology series or movie for her work on "The White Lotus." Her award was one of ten Emmys earned by the series, which was one of the big winners of the night.
While accepting the award, which was her first Emmy, Coolidge faced another physical challenge, although luckily it didn't send her to the hospital this time.
"I just want to say I took a lavender bath tonight, right before the show, and it made me swell up inside my dress," she revealed soon after taking the podium. "I'm having a hard time speaking."
Coolidge is reprising her role as Tanya McQuoid on "The White Lotus" season two, which is set in Sicily and premieres on HBO in October.
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World