Jennifer Lawrence says she used to 'drink whiskey and get stoned' with Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson after 'Hunger Games' premieres
- Jennifer Lawrence revealed that she used to "get stoned" after "Hunger Games" premieres.
- According to Lawrence, she and costars Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson would unwind together.
Jennifer Lawrence revealed during a recent interview with the New York Times that she and her "Hunger Games" costars would unwind together after attending premieres of the hit films.
According to Lawrence, the crowds on the red carpets were often overwhelming, given the popularity of the film franchise.
"The boys and I would always go back to our hotel and just drink whiskey and get stoned," Lawrence said of her costars in the film, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson.
"My mother-in-law's going to love this," Lawrence said to the Times of her admission, jokingly adding: "I don't do it anymore, I'm a mom!"
In the "Hunger Games" movies, which are based on the young-adult books by Suzanne Collins, Lawrence played Katniss Everdeen, while Hemsworth and Hutcherson played her love interests, Gale Hawthorne and Peeta Mellark, respectively.
Lawrence also weighed in on the recently announced "Hunger Games" prequel film "The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes," which is based on Collins' novel of the same name and stars Rachel Zegler and Tom Blyth.
"That makes me feel old as mold. I remember being 21 and thinking, 'My God, one day they'll redo and remake them. But I'll be so old by then! I'll be dead!'" Lawrence told the Times.
The "Winter's Bone" star has taken a break from acting in recent years, but stars in the Apple TV+ film "Causeway," which premieres this weekend.
Lawrence married art dealer Cooke Maroney in 2019, and the two welcomed a son, Cy, together in February.
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Flair Writing IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Mini Ratna IREDA stock zooms on debut with over 60% listing gains
- COP28 set to kick off from Nov 30 — UAE hopeful for deal on renewable energy tripling, doubling energy efficiency
- Family Man Manoj Bajpayee bats for movie heroes who look like ‘the common man’