Julia Fox says her relationship with Kanye West has 'no labels' yet: 'It's honestly just an honor to be in the presence'
Julia Foxsaid her relationship with Kanye West has "no labels" during an episode of her podcast.
- "It's just people that make each other feel better," she said of their relationship.
Julia Fox has once again publicly discussed her relationship with
During an episode of her "Forbidden Fruits" podcast, which she co-hosts with actor Niki Takesh, Fox said that she and Ye have not put any labels on their partnership.
"For right now, I'm just living in the moment and I don't have any expectations," the 31-year-old said.
"There are no labels. None of that. It's just people that make each other feel better. It's really such a Gemini/Aquarius connection. It's very inspirational."
Fox — who is best known for her performance in the Safdie Brothers film "Uncut Gems" starring Adam Sandler — added that she has been inspired by Ye's presence and urgency.
"What's really exciting about him is that any idea can become a reality, anything is possible, any dream is possible, and I love that. He's such a doer. He's like, 'Let's do it now! Don't wait,'" she said.
"It's honestly just an honor to be in the presence and to be able to witness history happening. Even being in the studio with him and Future and listening to the new songs — which by the way are fucking insane — that's really cool. I love that."
Elsewhere during the podcast, Fox dismissed headlines that noted she had previously stated she was a "die-hard" fan of Ye's estranged wife
"Who wasn't a fan of the Kardashians, OK? I'm not like die-hard, like stand in line in the cold, or like go to like a store opening," Fox said. "I don't even own one lip kit. Guys, it's not really that serious," adding that it's "funny to see where people go with their conspiracy theories".
Earlier this month, Fox first shared details about her relationship with Ye in a short blog post for Interview Magazine. The blog post was titled "Date Night" and was accompanied by several intimate photographs of the pair together on their date, including images of Fox and Ye embracing in a hotel suite, which Interview Magazine shared on its Instagram account.
"I met Ye in Miami on New Year's Eve and it was an instant connection," the blog post began.
Ye has yet to publicly discuss their relationship publicly.
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years
- There will be a major shift in the way Indians shop and consume brands
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day