Kanye West slammed 'SNL' for 'making' Kim Kardashian say 'I divorced him': 'I ain't see the papers'
Kanye Westappeared on N.O.R.E.'s popular "Drink Champs" podcast.
- The rapper criticized "SNL" for scripting jokes about his
divorceduring Kim Kardashian's monologue.
"SNL making my wife say 'I divorced him' because they just wanted to get that bar off, and I ain't never even seen the papers, we're not even divorced," Ye told the podcast.
"That ain't no joke to me. My kids want their parents to stay together. I want us to be together."
The 44-year-old rapper later added that he believes the media are invested in trying to portray friction between Kim Kardashian and himself.
"They want it to be a new wedding, a new episode, a new TV show. Then they have people all around and my wife here, you know, this publicist that's next to her - I don't fuck with her," he said.
Kim Kardashian West filed for divorce from Ye in February 2021 after seven years of
The couple married in May 2014 in a ceremony in Italy, and have four children together - North, 7; Saint, 5; Chicago, 2; and Psalm, 1. According to sources quoted by TMZ, the couple are planning on pursuing a joint custody agreement for their four children. Kardashian West was the one who reportedly requested the arrangement.
During her monologue on "SNL" earlier this month, Kim Kardashian West praised Ye as the "best rapper of all time" before talking about their current divorce proceedings.
"He's the richest Black man in America. A talented, legit genius who gave me four incredible kids," she said. "So, when I divorced him, you have to know it came down to just one thing. His personality," Kardashian said.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India