Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan are expecting their second child
- Bollywood star couple Saif Ali Khan and
KareenaKapoor Khan on Wednesday said they are expecting their second child. The duo announced the pregnancy in an official statement, thanking well wishers for their support.
- Kareena, 39, delivered their first child, son Taimur on December 20, 2016. The toddler has been an Internet sensation ever since his birth and is followed by the paparazzi round-the-clock.
- Saif, 49, tied the knot with Kareena in October 2012 after a five-year courtship.
"We are very pleased to announce that we are expecting an addition to our family! Thank you to all our well wishers for all their love and support," they said in a joint statement.
Kareena, 39, delivered their first child, son Taimur on December 20, 2016. The toddler has been an Internet sensation ever since his birth and is followed by the paparazzi round-the-clock.
Back then, soon after the baby boy was named Taimur, people on social media had started questioning the origins of the name.
Saif, 49, tied the knot with Kareena in October 2012 after a five-year courtship.
He was previously married to actor Amrita Singh, with whom he shares actor-daughter Sara and son Ibrahim.
Trump was rushed from the briefing room by Secret Service after a shooting outside the White House
McKinsey, Facebook, Amazon, Nokia — and some other companies looking for a product manager right now
A WhatsApp message, six weeks of talks and a $300 million deal – how Karan Bajaj sold his less than 18-month old startup White Hat Jr to Byju’s
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store