Keanu Reeves says he jumped off a 46-story building 19 times to get a stunt right in 'Matrix Resurrections'
- Reeves told Stephen Colbert he jumped off a building around 20 times for a stunt.
- Reeves guessed that the building was "around 46 stories" high.
The actor revealed on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" this week that for his latest movie, "The
The "John Wick" star guessed that the building was "around 46 stories" high.
But why wasn't the scene done with computer graphics, like so many of the dazzling scenes in "The Matrix" franchise? Colbert asked.
"Because it's [director] Lana Wachowski and it's 'The Matrix' and you need natural light and you want to do it real," Reeves said. "I mean, there's wires."
"We wanted to do it in the perfect light in the morning, so we did it around 19, 20 times," he continued.
Despite the danger, Reeves said he loves the rush of doing a stunt like this.
"It was awesome," he told Colbert. "Can you imagine just leaping off a building with wires?"
"The Matrix Resurrections" is the long-awaited fourth movie in the beloved franchise, which stars Reeves as Neo two decades after the events of the previous three films who must take on a new enemy.
The movie, which opens in theaters on December 22, also stars Carrie-Ann Moss, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Jada Pinkett Smith, Priyanka Chopra, Neil Patrick Harris, and Jonathan Groff.
- Air India acquires country’s first Airbus A350-900 via GIFT IFSC
- Bahubali vs Jawaan: Salaar to clash with Dunki as it sets December 22 release
- Jet Airways hits upper circuit after Jalan Kalrock Consortium infuses Rs 100 cr more
- Countdown to Flipkart's 10th Big Billion Days: A tribute to entrepreneurs, featuring Mohammed Imran and Limraz Furniture
- Karnataka bandh: 44 flights cancelled, five activists arrested for trying to stage protest inside Bengaluru airport