Khloé Kardashian corrects people when they call her 3-year-old daughter 'big' instead of 'tall'
- Khloé Kardashian said that she corrects people who call daughter True "big" instead of "tall."
- "I'll say, 'Oh, she's so tall,'" Kardashian said in a recent interview with Health.
Khloé Kardashian said in a recent interview that she corrects people who call her daughter True "big" instead of "tall."
The reality star told Health that she doesn't want her three-year-old, whom she shares with ex Tristan Thompson, to "misinterpret" people's comments.
"I don't play when it comes to True. She's very tall. People will always say, 'She's so big,'" Kardashian revealed. "And I'll say, 'Oh, she's so tall.'"
"I try to make them be more descriptive," the "Good American" founder continued. "I know what an adult means when they say that, but I don't want her to misinterpret that."
Kardashian also revealed that she's so protective over True because of her own relationship with food and body image.
"When it comes to food - I had so many issues," Kardashian said. "It wasn't from one person, I guess just from society or how people critiqued my body."
This isn't the first time Kardashian has spoken out about her battle with self-acceptance. In April, she discussed her insecurities while defending her efforts to wipe an unedited bikini photo of herself from the internet.
"As someone who has struggled with body image her whole life, when someone takes a photo of you that isn't flattering in bad lighting or doesn't capture your body the way it is after working so hard to get it to this point - and then shares it to the world - you should have every right to ask for it to not be shared - regardless of who you are," she wrote on Instagram.
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Qatar Airways says it is not accepting passengers on its flights from 2 African nations immediately due to the new Omicron variant
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200