Khloé Kardashian says she was given fewer options than Kim and Kourtney at photo shoots because stylists thought she'd 'be in the background anyway'
- Khloé Kardashian said she received different treatment than Kim and Kourtney at photo shoots.
- She said her sisters would get "racks and racks" of clothes, while she got "two or three pieces."
- Khloé said she was told "not to worry" about the lack of options since she'd be in the background.
During the second part of the "
As an example, Khloé Kardashian compared the "racks and racks of clothes" presented to her sisters at photo shoots with the lack of wardrobe options offered to her.
"I was told by so many different stylists - I was given about two or three pieces of clothing, that's it, and not to worry because I'll be in the background anyway. Like, I wouldn't be in the forefront," Kardashian told Cohen, according to Yahoo.
The Good American founder added that she was always stationed behind her two older sisters in photos, a pattern that she felt was never up for discussion.
"It was never a question. It was a fact, and it was very blatant as well," she said.
In the special, Kardashian said she felt "very secure" with herself when the show first aired in 2007. But over the course of the first couple of seasons, the reality star said the public's opinions and scrutiny of her took a toll.
While she said her confidence levels had fluctuated throughout the series' 20 seasons, Kardashian acknowledged that she felt more insecure recently.
"It just goes ... You know, up and down," she told Cohen.
Kardashian previously discussed her insecurities while defending her efforts to scrap an unedited bikini photo of herself from the internet in April.
"As someone who has struggled with body image her whole life, when someone takes a photo of you that isn't flattering in bad lighting or doesn't capture your body the way it is after working so hard to get it to this point - and then shares it to the world - you should have every right to ask for it to not be shared - regardless of who you are," she wrote on Instagram.
Kardashian added that the "pressure, constant ridicule and judgment my entire life to be perfect and to meet other's standards of how I should look has been too much to bear."
After accusations that she surgically altered her face and edited her social-media photos, Kardashian took the opportunity to address the claims on the reunion special and said she's had "one nose job."
"Everyone gets so upset. Like, why don't I talk about it? No one's ever asked me. You're the first person in an interview that's ever asked me about my nose," Kardashian told Cohen. "I've done, sure, injections - not really Botox. I've responded horribly to Botox."
- Crypto is about much more than just 'cryptocurrencies'
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India