Kim Kardashian apologizes to her family for how Kanye West treated them
Kim Kardashianapologized to her family for Ye's past behavior toward them.
- "I will never let that happen to you guys again," she told her family.
Kim Kardashian apologized to her family for how Ye, formally known as
The conversation came after she got a text from an unnamed friend saying that her ex-husband was releasing a new song about her.
"It means he's talking mad shit about me and probably saying whatever," she told Khloé Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, her mother
Kim filed for divorce from Ye in February 2021.
Khloé immediately tried to comfort Kim at the small family dinner.
"Most men are not trashing the mother of their kids like that publicly," she said. "We don't have to sit here and throw stones back. Just, we take it on the chin."
"You're the mother of his kids and have done nothing but be great to him," Kris chimed in, telling cameras in an interview that when anyone says "disparaging" things about any member of the family it "hurts all of us."
"One day, your kids are gonna read all of it and see all of it," the matriarch continued. "And that's something that everyone has to be really aware of."
"I will never stop being me. All I can do is control how I react to something. I can't control how he treats me or how he's always treated you guys," Kim told her family during the conversation.
She told cameras in a confessional interview, "I do recognize the impact that my relationship has had on my family. And that I've never had the opportunity to just say 'I'm sorry guys.'"
She told her family that she "protected" her relationship for a very long time. But "I will never let that happen to you guys again."
Kim said that "for once" in her life, "I feel strong. I'm not gonna let anyone treat you guys a way, or myself."
One example of Ye's behavior toward Kim's family is when he referred to Kris as "Kris Jong-Un" in a 2020 tweet, referencing North Korea's controversial leader Kim Jong-un.
The SKIMS founder's words came around the time that Ye began speaking negatively about Kim in public.
After Kim appeared on "Saturday Night Live," he spoke about her hosting duties on the "Drink Champs" podcast in November 2021.
"'SNL' making my wife say 'I divorced him' on
The song referenced in "
New episodes of "The Kardashians" are released weekly on
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Elon Musk reportedly left OpenAI's board in 2018 after Sam Altman and other cofounders rejected his plan to run the company
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals and kitchen appliance maker Butterfly announce merger
- ICMR comes up with first ethical guidelines for application of AI in biomedical research, healthcare
- Measures taken by IIFCL to keep bad loans under check: Parliamentary panel
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock