Kim Kardashian says being scrutinized in the public eye has 'gotten easier' for her and her family
- Kim Kardashian said being in the public eye has "gotten easier" for her and her family.
- "I couldn't do it without my family," Kardashian told Michael Strahan on "Good Morning America."
Kim Kardashian said being scrutinized in the public eye has "gotten easier" for her and her family.
"It has gotten easier because I think you just get to a level where you see that so much of it is noise and we have each other — we have us as a support system," Kardashian told Michael Strahan on "Good Morning America," after the host asked how she felt about being in front of the camera for the last 15 years.
"I couldn't do it without my family," Kardashian continued, "just because when there's, maybe, a little too much noise, everyone's there to be like, 'Okay, we know what's real. We know what's happening. This doesn't matter. Let's all just come back to what we know.'"
"That's each other," she added. "I feel so grateful that we had all of those experiences at the same time so that we could really lean on each other."
Season two of "The Kardashians" on Hulu premieres on Thursday. The season is expected to cover Kardashian's short-lived relationship with former "Saturday Night Live" star Pete Davidson, her legal studies, and her new business ventures.
Kardashian also said this season is her "season of independence."
"I feel that way. I just think that you see me making decisions for myself, obviously always thinking about my kids, but generally just doing things for myself," Kardashian said.
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World