Kim Kardashian says Kanye West started the rumors that she had an affair with Drake
- Kim Kardashian says her ex-husband Ye started the rumors that she had an affair with Drake.
- Rumors that Kardashian had an affair with Drake first surfaced in 2018.
Kim Kardashian has claimed that her ex-husband Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, started the rumors that she was having an affair with Drake.
Rumors that Kim had an affair with Drake first surfaced in 2018, four years after Kim and Ye married.
Kim has publicly denied the allegations on multiple occasions.
During the season three premiere of "The Kardashians," which premiered on Hulu on Thursday, the reality star, 42, became emotional while discussing the alleged affair with her mother, Kris Jenner.
"The one that was supposed to protect me and still does interviews saying they will be my forever protector is the one that is hurting me the most," Kim said.
"He was the one that started a rumor that said I was hooking up with Drake, having an affair our whole marriage. He accused me of that publicly," she added.
"So the person that's supposed to protect me the most, publicly would accuse me of having an affair throughout our whole marriage. I really can't wrap my head around how he is a protector."
Representatives for neither Ye nor Drake immediately responded to requests for comment.
Elsewhere in the episode, Kim opened up about her breakup with Pete Davidson, whom she started dating shortly after she filed for divorce from Ye.
"There was like, a lot of guilt. He went through a lot because, you know, of my relationship," she told her sister Khloé and Scott Disick.
During the nine months that Kardashian and Davidson were dating, Ye, who was still legally married to Kim at the time, repeatedly targeted Davidson publicly.
In February 2022, he posted a series of since-deleted memes about the comedian, who he referred to as "Skete."
In March 2022, Ye then released the animated video for his track "Eazy" with The Game, which features a scene where Davidson gets decapitated.
Speaking about her current dating situation, Kim said she wants to stay single for now, but questioned whether any future partner will be able to handle everything about her, from her children to her complex relationship with Ye.
"I go back and forth in my feelings sometimes, like, who is ever going to want to date me? I have four kids. I'm in my forties. Who is going to want to deal with the drams?" Kim said.
"My person will be like, fuck all of that," she added. "Like, it's gonna be hard, but we're together, and we're gonna like, do this, so I'm just waiting for that person."
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May