Kylie Jenner says it's difficult dressing as a mom in her 20s: 'These are the years that I'm supposed to be naked everywhere in the streets'
- Kylie Jenner said it's difficult to reconcile her youth with being a mother when it comes to style.
- The 25-year-old said that it takes her a while to "get back into it" after having a child.
Kylie Jenner said that it's difficult to reconcile the difficulty of getting back into public appearances and fashion after having a child, despite the fact that she thinks these are the years she's supposed to be "naked everywhere."
In the season two finale of "The Kardashians," Jenner was styled for the Billboard Music Awards, where she accompanied her partner Travis Scott. Eventually, she settled on a Balmain silver gown for the awards.
"It definitely takes me a while after I have a baby to get back into it," she said during a confessional. "I'm like, I'm still a mom, but I'm also so young. These are the years that I'm supposed to be naked everywhere in the streets, on a beach somewhere with my titties out, ass out, fuck yeah."
After Stormi's birth in 2018, Jenner said on "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" that she felt "insecure" with her post-baby body, and the fact that some of her clothes likely wouldn't fit in the same way. After giving birth to her son, Jenner said on Instagram that her postpartum period was more difficult than the one following Stormi's birth.
"This experience for me, personally has been a little harder than with my daughter," she said in a video posted to her Instagram story in February. "It's not easy, mentally, physically, spiritually."
Still, Jenner said that she was satisfied with the dress that she settled on for the event, saying that she felt "comfortable" while wearing it.
"Now, I feel beautiful, and I'm just excited for this," she said in a confessional.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- RBI pauses onboarding of online merchants by Paytm Payments Services; firm says no material impact on biz
- Over 50% of microbusinesses had no mechanisms to cushion Covid impact, Road to Recovery report says
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World