Lili Reinhart opens up about coming out as bisexual and says she 'knew full well that I was attracted to women from a young age'
- In a new interview with Flaunt magazine, "Riverdale" star
Lili Reinhartspoke about her bisexuality and said, "I knew full well that I was attracted to women from a young age."
- She added: "I felt that since I've exclusively been in hetero-normative relationships, it would be too easy for any outsider, especially the media, to vilify me and accuse me of faking it to get attention. That's not something I wanted to deal with."
- The actress came out as bisexual in June by sharing information regarding an "LGBTQ+ for #BlackLivesMatter" protest and saying that she's "a proud bisexual woman."
Lili Reinhart spoke about publicly revealing that she's bisexual and when she knew she was attracted to women.on-again, off-again relationship with "Riverdale" costar Cole Sprouse for three years. Speaking to Flaunt magazine, she explained her reasoning behind coming out. Advertisement
"I felt that since I've exclusively been in hetero-normative relationships, it would be too easy for any outsider, especially the media, to vilify me and accuse me of faking it to get attention," she said. "That's not something I wanted to deal with."
The actress also said that her "bisexuality has been no secret" to the people in her life.Reinhart came out as bisexual in early June by sharing a poster for an "LGBTQ+ for #BlackLivesMatter" protest on her Instagram story, which she said she would be attending.
"Although I've never announced it publicly before, I am a proud bisexual woman," the actress wrote.In her feature for Flaunt magazine, the actress said that she was moved after attending her first BLM protest in West Hollywood and protesting alongside fellow members of the
"It was incredible to be surrounded by so many people who are actively fighting against the injustices that are happening right now," Reinhart said.
"Enough is enough and hopefully we'll see real change from the actions that are now being taken."
- EXCLUSIVE: HCL Tech is bringing employees back to offices — once a week to begin with
- Snapchat India sees 150% growth in Daily Active Users
- Top stock movers — Vedanta, JK Tyre, GMM Pfaudler, Bajaj Finserv, Wipro, HCL Tech, Dr Reddy and others
- This year, Durga Puja campaigns are all about the celebration of resilience
- Here's Sabyasachi's journey of starting a brand with Rs 12,000 to becoming every Indian bride's dream