Lindsay Lohan recreated an iconic scene from 'The Parent Trap' on TikTok
Lindsay Lohanrecently recreated a scene from " The Parent Trap" on TikTok.
- She mouthed along to a memorable line from the beloved 1998 film, in which she starred at age 10.
Lindsay Lohan delighted fans on Sunday by recreating a scene from "The Parent Trap."
The 35-year-old actress shared a video of herself on TikTok, mouthing along to one of the most memorable lines from her beloved 1998 film: "You want to know the difference between us? I have class and you don't."
She captioned the clip: "You heard it here first."
In just one day, it garnered more than 10 million views and nearly two million likes on the app.
@lindsaylohan you heard it here first. #theparenttrap ♬ original sound - MD
Lohan starred in the Disney film, a remake of the 1961 original, at 10 years old.
"I left school for eight months. When I came back, my friends were like, 'Where'd you go?' I said, 'My family and I went on a long vacation,'" she told Rolling Stone in 2004. "Then the movie came out, and they were like, 'Um, Lindsay? That's you in "Parent Trap.'" And I said, 'Oh, yeah. I also did this movie while we were gone.'"
Lohan starred as identical twins, Californian Hallie Parker and Londoner Annie James, who become friends at summer camp after being separated at birth and plot to reunite their parents.
The film also starred Natasha Richardson and Dennis Quaid as the twins' mother and father.
"I remember thinking, 'Oh my gosh, that's one of the most talented people I've ever met. Period. Forget that she's 11 years old,'" Quaid said during a virtual cast reunion in 2020, adding that Lohan's British accent was "so perfect," he "actually thought there were two girls."
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- As a mom, I know punishments don't work. Parents should be trying to find a connection instead.
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Road accident death rate has dropped in Kerala after AI cameras became operational: Transport Minister