'Love is Blind' star Bartise Bowden says he was '100 percent' the villain on season 3 of the Netflix show
- Bartise Bowden spoke about his arc on season 3 of "Love is Blind" during a recent Instagram Q&A.
- The reality star said that he was "absolutely, 100 percent, definitely the villain."
"Love is Blind" season 3 star Bartise Bowden reflected on his arc on the dating show during a recent Instagram Q&A. When asked if he considered himself the "villain" of the season, Bartise accepted the label.
"Absolutely, 100 percent, definitely the villain," Bartise said in response, according to ET Online.
The 27-year-old went on to say that he looked like a "dumbass" during season 3, which saw him propose to Nancy Rodriguez in the pods only to leave her at the altar during the season finale.
"I looked arrogant. I looked insensitive. I looked selfish. It is what it is. I can only learn from it. I can only grow from it," Bartise said during Monday's Q&A. "Watching it back was a blessing to me because when I was going through it I didn't have any of those feelings and now I do. Embarrassed and ashamed."
"This is the villain right here," Bartise concluded, pointing to himself.
Bartise also revealed that after watching the show back, he realized he talked "too fricking much," and resolved to be quieter while filming the season 3 reunion episode, which recently aired on Netflix.
"At the reunion when we were filming that, I was like, 'I ain't saying shit.' I had a lot to say, but I bit my tongue. Learn and grow I guess," Bowden said, per ET Online.
Bartise connected with two women in the pods without ever seeing them face to face — 33-year-old Nancy, a speech pathologist, and Raven Ross, a 29-year-old Pilates instructor. After turning down Raven (who mutually turned down Bartise before becoming engaged to fellow participant Sikiru "SK" Alagbada), Bartise proposed to Nancy, who accepted.
However, the real world posed several significant challenges for Bartise and Nancy. Bartise frequently praised Raven's physical appearance in front of Nancy, and also took issue with the 33-year-old's stance on abortion, among other disagreements.
During the "Love is Blind" season 3 finale, Bartise ultimately said no to Nancy at the altar, and the two subsequently broke up.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- RBI pauses onboarding of online merchants by Paytm Payments Services; firm says no material impact on biz
- Over 50% of microbusinesses had no mechanisms to cushion Covid impact, Road to Recovery report says
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World