'Love is Blind' star Bartise Bowden says he was '100 percent' the villain on season 3 of the Netflix show
- Bartise Bowden spoke about his arc on season 3 of "Love is Blind" during a recent Instagram Q&A.
- The reality star said that he was "absolutely, 100 percent, definitely the villain."
"Love is Blind" season 3 star Bartise Bowden reflected on his arc on the dating show during a recent Instagram Q&A. When asked if he considered himself the "villain" of the season, Bartise accepted the label.
"Absolutely, 100 percent, definitely the villain," Bartise said in response, according to ET Online.
The 27-year-old went on to say that he looked like a "dumbass" during season 3, which saw him propose to Nancy Rodriguez in the pods only to leave her at the altar during the season finale.
"I looked arrogant. I looked insensitive. I looked selfish. It is what it is. I can only learn from it. I can only grow from it," Bartise said during Monday's Q&A. "Watching it back was a blessing to me because when I was going through it I didn't have any of those feelings and now I do. Embarrassed and ashamed."
"This is the villain right here," Bartise concluded, pointing to himself.
Bartise also revealed that after watching the show back, he realized he talked "too fricking much," and resolved to be quieter while filming the season 3 reunion episode, which recently aired on Netflix.
"At the reunion when we were filming that, I was like, 'I ain't saying shit.' I had a lot to say, but I bit my tongue. Learn and grow I guess," Bowden said, per ET Online.
Bartise connected with two women in the pods without ever seeing them face to face — 33-year-old Nancy, a speech pathologist, and Raven Ross, a 29-year-old Pilates instructor. After turning down Raven (who mutually turned down Bartise before becoming engaged to fellow participant Sikiru "SK" Alagbada), Bartise proposed to Nancy, who accepted.
However, the real world posed several significant challenges for Bartise and Nancy. Bartise frequently praised Raven's physical appearance in front of Nancy, and also took issue with the 33-year-old's stance on abortion, among other disagreements.
During the "Love is Blind" season 3 finale, Bartise ultimately said no to Nancy at the altar, and the two subsequently broke up.
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes