Martha Stewart responded to memes about a potential romance between her and newly single Pete Davidson: 'He is a charming boy'
- Martha Stewart, 81, commented on viral memes pairing her with comedian Pete Davidson, 28.
- "He is a charming boy who is finding his way," Stewart told the Daily Mail on Friday.
Lifestyle icon Martha Stewart responded to viral memes that jokingly inferred she could be Pete Davidson's next high-profile girlfriend. In an interview with the Daily Mail, Stewart was cheekily asked about the viral memes surrounding the duo.
"Pete Davidson is the son I never had," Stewart, 81, told the Daily Mail's Brian Marks in an interview published Friday.
The memes began making their way around the internet following Davidson's split from Kim Kardashian after nine months of dating.
One photo that users turned into a meme showed the then-couple photographed with Stewart at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in April. The event cemented Davidson and Kardashian's first red-carpet appearance as a couple.
In the photo, Stewart appears to be touching Davidson's hand, and many Twitter users were quick to point it out.
—Gennefer Gross (@Gennefer) August 6, 2022
In the interview with the outlet, Stewart had nothing but good things to say about the 28-year-old comedian. "He is a charming boy who is finding his way," she told the Daily Mail.
In May, when asked about Kardashian and Davidson as a couple in an E! News interview, Stewart said they were an "unlikely pairing," but looked "cute together." Her observations were fresh off their interaction in April at the White House Correspondents' Dinner. "They seem to have a nice affection for one another, which is so nice," Stewart continued.
In conversation with the Daily Mail, Stewart added that she invited Davidson to appear on her self-titled podcast, which debuted in June. Notable guests of the audio show include Snoop Dogg and Kris Jenner.
"I look forward to hearing what he has to say," Stewart said.
Davidson and Kardashian's internet-approved relationship was filled with adorable moments and displays of affection. The two broke up amicably due to their busy schedules, according to E! News. They began dating in 2021 and shared their first kiss on the set of "Saturday Night Live" during an "Aladdin" inspired sketch.
Prior to Kardashian, Davidson had dated a slew of other celebrities, including a brief engagement to singer Ariana Grande, and relationships with actresses Phoebe Dynevor, Margaret Qualley, Cazzie David, and model Kaia Gerber.
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Toyota's president said he 'did a little happy dance' after the company dethroned GM to become the bestselling carmaker in the US last year
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World